Save money with free grocery coupons. JoeShopping.com is proud to offer free groceries coupons from some of the top brands. Be sure to visit often, as our gallery of coupons for groceries is constantly being updated!
Printable Coupon Tips
For decades, consumers have been clipping grocery coupons from their local newspaper. But thanks to the Internet, now you can find printable coupons right on your home computer. Here are some quick tips to help you save money with free groceries coupons!
- Most companies will put a limit on the number of free coupons for groceries that you can print out from one computer. Read all the information and directions clearly when printing, so you're not disappointed.
- Make sure that the barcode is printed clearly on your printable coupon or it won't scan properly.
- Check with your local store to see if they accept printable coupons and if they have any restrictions, such as whether you need to print it in color or black and white.
- Beware of fraudulent grocery coupons! Make sure you print them from a legitimate site or provider (such as Coupons.com, RedPlumb, SmartSource and, of course, JoeShopping.com's grocery coupon section).
- If you suspect a printable coupon is fake, check to see if it clearly has the following: a scanable barcode, an expiration date, the words "Manufacturer Coupon", and a legitimate remit address for the store to send the coupon in for payment processing.
- Another key giveaway that a groceries coupon is a fake is if the coupon is in a PDF or JPG format and it is NOT hosted on the manufacturer's website. This is especially true if the coupon is for a free item. With programs like Adobe PhotoShop, it's easy to fake an image and upload it to a personal website.
- What do you do if you suspect one of your grocery coupons is not legitimate? You can contact the Coupon Information Center. They keep a running list of fraudulent coupons.